Have you ever felt that you were doing something wrong with your assignment and needed the last word on it? That’s right out of the playbook: you start doing an assignment, and after a couple of moments you are in hot water! Unfortunately, my friend Brandon and I have faced such and similar problems many times, and it was like a real pain in the neck.
The biggest problem is the lack of time. We needed fast solutions to have time to do everything that average students normally do. Naturally, we could spend time looking up and coping with all the assignments we had. However, it sounded reasonable to share ready solutions with other students or ask them for help. That’s how we came up with the idea to create a subreddit related to education and problems students handle every day. We didn’t expect our idea to be popular with students, but as experience has shown, there were a lot of knowledge gaps needed filling.
We wanted it to be something bigger and more significant with time. It seemed natural to us to start blogging. As a result, we have started this website aimed at helping students worldwide. Our goals are quite simple.
- We want to contribute to the general knowledge by offering our posts you can find here at CollegeHomeworkTips. The more you know, the better you learn.
- It is no secret that time management is crucial. Thus, we want to help students save their precious time and money and guide them how to avoid excessive inconvenience while studying.
- Proven schemes and methods are more likely to improve students’ ability to cope with assignments. We believe that guides, manuals, and information collected throughout the Internet, tested and endorsed by other students and us, could be of great help to you and your needs.
- Apart from disagreeable issues with studies, many students have questions related to campus activities, living on campus, and so on. We want to share useful tips with you to make you feel more comfortable while living on campus.
- Entering the university or college is a challenge every enrollee faces. It can be stressful, and it is typical of young people to make mistakes that should be avoided. As practice shows, there are some efficient ways to be prepared for being a student. That’s how we want to ease your life.
- We are aware that foreigners who want to study in the USA, Canada, UK or Australia, sometimes need an extra piece of advice, and it seems to be a perfect goal to help students all over the world.
- Passing tests and examinations seems to be exhausting and nerve-wracking. Let’s make it less stressful together!
- If you are unsure what profession to choose, we are here to talk about trends and insights that will help you make the right decision.
It is our mission and the way we see it now. Nevertheless, we are not twiddling our thumbs but thinking over new ideas that will help you with studies.